Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula
The best possible nutrition for your child from as of birth at the best price.
Preparing and Feeding Instructions of Holle Goat Stage 1
It is just as easy to prepare and feed organic infant milk formula as it is other types of infant milk formulas. All you have to do is follow the package directions as recommended by the manufacturer.
Important: Follow the directions; do not add extra powder or liquid other than water.
- Wash your hands. Sterilize all bottles and attachments including nipples and rings. This can be done by using boiling water for 3-5 minutes.
- Boil clean water. Do not use water that has been softened artificially or has been previously boiled. Do not boil water in the microwave as it will not be heated evenly. Do not use carbonated or alkaline water. Never use breast milk to prepare powdered infant formula.
- Cool water to 122 F / 50 C.
- With the provided measuring scoop, measure the recommended number of scoops according to the feeding guide. In most situations, the ratio is 1 leveled scoop of powder to 1 fluid ounce of water. Never compress the powder in the scoop. Add powder to the water in a bottle.
- Close the bottle securely. Shake well until the powder is completely dissolved and evenly distributed, about 15 seconds.
- Cool formula temperature to about 98.6 F / 37 C. Always check the liquid temperature before feeding.
© 2021 Holle Goat Stage 1 - The Best of European Baby Food.